1- Don't speak , until you are asked to.
2- Complain, and nobody will care.
3- I don't believe in failures at all , I just write my learned lessons list
4- If you want a really happy life, don't attach it to a thing or a person!
5- Be BEAUTIFUL
6- Pray for me for the upcoming days :)
4 months ago


5 comments:
1- shouldn't we all learn how to do that
2- i do that a lot to my friends i guess :(
3- good for u
4- that is tricky
5- on the inside wala outside?
6- te2mor ya gameel ;)
Add to list ..Don't JUDGE people .Unfortunately this is the most difficult thing i can do !
rabena yes3edek we yerayya7 albek ya yassmina :)
Gamdeen geddan begadd.. to the pnt
bas so2al allah ye5aleeky .... we law 7ad ma2aleesh etalemy a3eesh ezzay ana ba2a!!!
good luck on the not judging thing, it's hard.
I love judging el sara7a :p
sa7ee7, define judging keda?
Post a Comment