bas what made me write this is that the majority of our statuses, blog advices is to give more care for "me " time , "self time " , and to be alone we keda ...makonash bendawar 3ala el time da we7na so3'ayareen :)
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe
8 comments:
msh mwaf2aaa ya yasso :(
why ?
7elwa today's tip deh :D
yekrem asleek ya amira:D
bas what made me write this is that the majority of our statuses, blog advices is to give more care for "me " time , "self time " , and to be alone we keda ...makonash bendawar 3ala el time da we7na so3'ayareen :)
3alashan ana kol mabakbar bab2a 3ayza anas 7awalaya
3arfa ana lamma 2areet this tip ta5ayalt nafsy in 80's we ma3eesh mama we baba we e5waty we welady we gozy
begadd ana about enny addamma3 "k2eeba ma3leshy"
:D
I think fe elwa2t da hab2a me7taga nas kteera 7awalya fe kol wa2t ...fekol de2ee2a
Nada ...i said "The more time we need to be alone"...ma2oltesh to LIVE ..tefre2 ;)
law keda mashy .... ana 3ayza 3 sa3at lewa7dy msh 3ayza ez3aaaaaaaaag :D
Post a Comment