Saturday, August 21, 2010

A secret wish...


What will happen if I have a control over my dreams???..

I just want my dreams to have an option "Settings" , I can easily "add/Remove" people and "Block" daily boring visitors, I can change the "Color Themes" of my dreams and disable the stupid "Automatic" coloring option, I can put sound effects to them instead of the horrible voices i have and I can "delete" any outside effects (that come from my reality)...

If I could have these options , I would like to sleep forever....

6 comments:

zekry on August 21, 2010 at 5:10 PM said...

shaklk keda lessa shayfa "Inception" :D

Yassminaz on August 21, 2010 at 5:11 PM said...

I was sure that i will receive this comment ....la2 mashoftoosh ya zekry lesa we nefsy ashofo :)

Blue Berry on August 21, 2010 at 5:20 PM said...

to7fa

Gihan on August 21, 2010 at 7:54 PM said...

Well,

you can control your dreams..

You just need practice :D

Yassminaz on August 21, 2010 at 10:40 PM said...

@Nada : thanks :)

@gjoe: bossi , my dreams are reflections of my reality , i dream of everything i can't do in real life ...so to control my dreams, i should control my reality ..which is very difficult ..wala eeeh ???

Ze2red on August 24, 2010 at 4:10 PM said...

@Zekry: dah el post dah bey2ool that she didn't see inception or else ya semsem you should know better, u need to have this dark prison where you can lock people there. El mohem bas their nasty projections don't haunt you down in your dreams. 3awza wa7da maze mo7kama keda :D

Post a Comment

 

The Little Girl's Thoughts Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates