I'm suffering these days from the huge amount of depressing posts about ( om el donya) and what is happening currently in our country. I know that we are going from worse to the worst ..bas mesh keda :D
Anyway , I came up with some positive perspectives from what is happening in Egypt :
Power Outage:
1- The positive thing about that is "Unification", that we are ALL in this case , we all have the same problem ,we all shouted and asked for a solution, we all wrote, we all suffered, all governorates, all districts, and there is no differences between All Egyptians , rich or poor...
2- It teaches us how to thank GOD for his great graces.
3- To sympathize with Afflicted people around the world.
4- Time Management Skills :D we can manage our time and make into consideration that the power will not be available from time X to time Y ...
5- In Ramadan : it helps people to get rid of the habit of watching the silly Egyptian series.
Pollution :
1- In all its forms, it helps our immune system...that why we are known between peoples with "me3detna betakol el zalaat " :D
2- If you could successfully live in Egypt, you can live in any other place !
Corruption :
1- Leadership Skills: corruption is very negative thing and from my point of view it is the first reason for our catastrophes, but at least we learned how to lead ourselves. I've imagined many times what will happen if we lived without presedents? ...(
Traffic Jam :
1- PATIENCE ......
P.S: While I was preparing for this post and I was so motivated to write it , the power was down!
4 months ago


6 comments:
Koko enty awi ya yasmina :D
I like your spirt <3
"Ya masr law konti begad ommi, fa ya ret tetbari meni ba2a!"
Neisy is commenting :D ....eh el hana elli ana feeh da :D
ba3deen masr malhash zanb ...el moshkela fe nas ...
Eh dah? Howa ana missed awi keda!
Men hena w raye7 comments lel rokab xD
ana mestanya tekamely eltayeb we 3andek noor aho we kollo tamam .... baddal 2atta3 this week keda 5alas isa ba2y el week msh haye2tta3 ... doorek el week elgay ba2a isa fa law sama7ty el7a2y kameleeh 2abl mayrag3olna "Lambet el Gaz " :D
Aho wa7ed bases lel mawdoo3 be shakl positive bardo !
http://www.masrawy.com/News/Egypt/Politics/2010/august/24/qlubia_elec.aspx
i liked number 5 in the power outage :D
Post a Comment