Finally, the long hard sad terrible day has finished, finished with its sadness and its rare nice moments, el 7amdollaa! After all that, I came up with some lessons learned to be added to my life lessons:
1- I learnt not to suspect people or make any assumptions about them until being sure 100%, this point toke me one complete year to understand!
2- I learnt not to depend on ANY body in this world to do me any kind of favors, even those who ask to offer their help
3- I learnt “7osn el zan bellaah ” , of course every one trusts Allah, but who is the deep believer ?? he won’t make anything bad for you at all whatever the situation is
4- I learnt not complaint, even am asked “malek ?”, because I’ll always hear or see what I don’t want to!
5- I believed more and more with “و عسى أن تكرهوا شيئا و هو خير لكم و عسى أن تحبوا شيئا و هو شر لكم”
6- Of course my daily lesson “Not to wait or expect from people”!
7- And finally, I learnt that money couldn’t bring the real love, and nothing could be compared to the warmth of that love, thanks to my dear friend that made me feel with that and happy engagement to her :)
We tesba7o 3ala 5er :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment