Regardless the minor problems I have in my life, and the tens of daily situations that derive me to that feeling, I’ve a very strong feeling with disability and being incapable to do anything to one of my best friends ever..
This friend who really one of the very brilliant people, very smart, supportive, funny, powerful and has the ability to affect people, she is really has a rare and wonderful combination of everything. This dear friends is passing by bad days, I never saw her in this situation, I’m really feeling paralyzed towards her, I discovered that this feeling is really one of the worst feelings you could have towards people you love…
She is so strong, so she hates to be seen as pathetic, she doesn’t like the drama that we used to do when we find someone crying or even using sad statuses on Facebook or anything, she doesn’t like also to be aggressive with her like some people sometimes do( men bab eni afawa2 el bany adam elly za3lan da!) ..
Today morning; I’ve remembered our old days together, how did we meet, how was our first time to work together , our situations, how many times she supported me, I was amazed that life could gift you with people like her, I still hear her jewel words in my ears while I was complaining to her how much life is tough and how I couldn’t get from people what I wanted and bla blab la …she was too patient to hear me , and she was always doing that and in any time..even within working hours!
Although am not her intimate, but I couldn’t forget that she was the first one to call in (El A3yaaad ) and my birthday for sure, I like her call so much and like her smiles and laughs in the phone, they are so warm.
I couldn’t forget how much she encouraged me to write, to study, and to be patient, I learnt from her a lot, I can admit that I remember her in every detail of my life J
Finally, to write about her, it will need many posts to write bas kefaya keda el naharda :D
I’m praying for her all the time, may GOD be with you (ya 7abebty), you are the best and deserves the best, am sure that you will pass this isa 3ala 5eer , and you will come back our lovely(….) that we used to love and be proud of having you J


1 comments:
THANKS ALOT my dearest Friend for this amazing post.. It is truly the best I have ever read! It felt genuine and from the heart.. May Allah bless you for making me happy and not alone in this.. Thanks A Zillion ;)
Post a Comment