Today..I was preparing for a nice idea as blog post, I was so motivated at work to write and I’ve waited impatiently the time to pass to go home and write my nice post. I took our bus where it is my favorite place for sleeping, I was thinking the whole my way what to write, how to present my new idea, translate some words, and do some spell checking (which usually not done in my posts :D) and everything was ready..
I reached my home, prayed “al ma3’reb” and I was still thinking of every word I’m going to write, then, I went to the kitchen and took a look on my meal, I prayed inside to be something I don’t like, because if I decided to eat, all my thoughts will evaporate. Unfortunately, I found something I ADORE, and was craving it for a long time: D
“Yassmin, be strong, it is not a meal that makes you leave writing, el akl hayroo7 feen ya3ni :D”, in that way I decided to be strong(actually am taking that decision 100000 times per day ), and decided to have a small talk with my mother and then run to my laptop and start writing…
My mother, the most one who could read me easily told me “Yassmin, there are a lot of words inside your eyes, what do you want to say”, I told her about my post, then our talk is expanded to be about our family, what has happened, and bla bla balah..
Now my thoughts started to leak gradually, and it was just about minutes and my sister came, and no way to escape from eating my adorable meal:D
While I was eating, I started to persuade myself that I’m strong (see, the second time to decide :D ), I’ve finished, opened my laptop, opened my blog website and ……………….felt a sleep :D
Now, I’m trying to collect my scattered thoughts again, but….I have a weekly exam at work that should be prepared for tomorrow!


3 comments:
shokran, w tar the nice post! hamek 3ala batnek ya yassmin :@
ew3y tefhameny sa7 ..asdy 3'alat :D :D
lool, too late fehmtek khalas :)
Post a Comment