Monday, November 2, 2009

I Love You :)




This is a so special post, and I’m sure that some people will not like it; However, I wanted to express something through this post.

I love you …..of course when I’ve said that and as an Egyptian human being, the first thing came to your mind is …”wa7ed shagara wetneen lamoon :D”..

All of us are surrounded by a lot of people whom we loved, but did you try before to say that to them ?do you usually tell youق mother from time to time “I love you Mum”, are you used to kiss your parents’ hands? Have you ever told your dearest friend “I love you” or “thank you for being my friend”??

Sometimes, we are about to say it, but something vague prevents us from saying , I faced this situation many times especially with my family, but after that, I’ve asked myself “what is the worst thing may happen if I say it? And what is the best thing may happen if I say it too? ”, I decided to try, and found it has a magical effect on people, Moreover, I found some people was waiting it for a long time but ,they don’t usually say that …

Imagine when you are talking (whether online or face to face) with one of the dearest friends and you suddenly told him/her “my friend(the name), I love so much ” :)

Imagine that you are now about to leave your home to go to work, and your mother, father ,or your wife is standing behind the door to close it after you, and suddenly you told her/him ..I love you dear :)

Imagine that your husband just has come back from a long tire day, and you open the door to him with a kind smile saying “I love you” :)

Imagine that you are studying or talking to your younger brother or sister and you tell him “I love you” :)

It is not only about saying it, you can express it too in many ways, you can express it to your colleagues at work when you smile at them and say “Good Morning” even if you have problems with them at work, you can express it too by a flower, a smile, or whatever you can …
The most wonderful “I love “I have heard in my life is “I Love you in Allah”, I don’t remember from whom but I really found it so true and deep.

I heard from DR.Ibrahim El Fikky once, that when you keep saying” I love you” to your baby son or daughter while he is sleeping, will increase his/her self confidence and strengthens the relationship between both of you, although he is sleeping!

That’s why let me say the following:

I love you Dad: I really miss you in my life and I wish you could hear me or I can talk to you.
I love you Mum: and you are the most important one in my life, which equals nothing without you.
I love you sister: esta7melteny we darety 3alaya kteer esara7a :D
I love you brothers: and I wish to see you the best people in the world
I love you (my animate): who best knows me, with you I forget where I am and what is time now and everything (I used to call her “nafsy “)
I love you my dearest friends: I love our gatherings so much and our old days ( agda3 so7aab so7aby men so3’ry :D)
I love you my ITI friends: you are really wonderful people and you helped me to change a lot
I love you dear Rayans: especially my lovely girly team ;)
I love you ALLAh : it is the greatest love in my life…i love you for giving me this life, family, friends, and all things in my life…I love you for being my GOD J

Of course I have met a lot of people that don’t belong to the above list, some of them were so pleasant and kind with me...I love them all

Finally , don't forget to dedicate your love power to Allah (ya3ni love your parents 3ashan terdy rabena, love your friends in allah , ..etc), don't forget that he gave you all the people you love and gave you the ability to love ...
And remember:
عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال عليه الصلاة والسلام : " سبعة يظلهم الله في ظله يوم لا ظل إلا ظله ، إمام عادل ، وشاب نشأ في طاعة الله ورجل قلبه مُعلق بالمساجد ، ورجلان تحابا في الله اجتمعا عليه وتفرقا عليه ، ورجل دعتهامرأة ذات منصب وجمال فقال إني أخاف الله ، ورجل تصدق بصدقة فأخفاها حتى لا تعلمشماله ما تُنفق يمينه ، ورجل ذكر لله خاليا ففاضت عيناه.رواه البخاري ومسلم

P.S: this post is not related to the Valantine cause i hate it.

8 comments:

Unknown on November 2, 2009 at 7:19 PM said...

7elwa awi ya yasminty , so after all that i have to say : I Love u my little sister

Iman on November 2, 2009 at 8:21 PM said...

I love you :)

Mohamed Abouzeid on November 2, 2009 at 9:20 PM said...

WoW good job yassmine .. very interesting and exciting article .. keep up to it...

MARO on November 2, 2009 at 10:50 PM said...

really sooooooooooooooo nice ya semsem really i liked it sooooo much , and really I love U in Allah

Yassminaz on November 2, 2009 at 10:59 PM said...

@ Abo zeeeeeed ..thanks a lot :)

@ Maro : I love you in ALlah too :)

Unknown on November 3, 2009 at 1:50 AM said...

I really like it ya yasmine its really encourging. its really nice when we understand morals in our lives and still have the time to tale actions. Specially when these morals are spirtual or non materialistic. may be saying I love u could change many things in and out our great selves. I love you w kman a BIG kiss and hug for u

Gihan on November 3, 2009 at 7:42 PM said...

http://ibhog.wordpress.com/2009/09/21/i-love-you-campaign/


http://ze2red.blogspot.com/2009/09/straight-from-heart-i-love-you-campaign.html

Yassminaz on November 3, 2009 at 8:22 PM said...

@Rana : thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks a lot for your comments ...I love you in Allah Ranon :)

@gjoe: i want to know your own opinion , we wared tab3an eno el kalam da yet2al kteer :)

Post a Comment

 

The Little Girl's Thoughts Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates