Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm Happy



Hey! Good Morning friends, I wish you happy day and then great week end isa :)


While I was in my way to the work today, I’ve decided to be Happy, whatever happened, happens and will happen to me this day :D , and decided to write this post as well and made it the first thing to do in my " To Do List " (although eni karart ara3y damery showaya fe sho3’l :D)


If I tried to do my best to catch the bus and then didn’t catch it---I will keep saying to myself, I’m happy ..


If the friend of me (who insists to use the keywords that always get my nervous :D ) kept doing that ---- I’m happy bardo :D….


If I went to work and discovered that I forgot something important ( like my access card msalan)---I’m happy too :D


If I took to my home more than two hours or more (because today is Thursday)--- I’m happy


If I went home and find that the electricity is down or there is no water----I’ll try as much as I can to be happy :D



Till now el 7amdolla none of the above has happened to me yet..rabena yostor 3ala ba2y el yom …

If whatever thing happens to me today at work, home whatever, I’ll try to keep myself as “haaaaaaaaaaaaady…………..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaady…haaaaaaaaaaaaaaady” :D

Just pray for me :)...What about you :)

3 comments:

Gihan on November 5, 2009 at 10:49 AM said...

Rabbena yes3edek 3ala tool isA!!


Hang in there.. w ba3deen enty e7'tarty yoom sahl 3ashan teb2y happy feeh: Try being happy on a Sunday :P

mai_fci on November 5, 2009 at 11:58 AM said...

Ana ma3 Gjeo 3la fekraa :D try it on Sunday or Tuesday youmeen to7faa besara7aa :D:D

Yassminaz on November 5, 2009 at 8:54 PM said...

nooo ...ana el 3ax tamaman ...always yom el 5ames ends with terribles....tarakomat el week b2a ...happy week end girls :)

Post a Comment

 

The Little Girl's Thoughts Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates