Congratulations to our Egyptian players for their great victory (I mean here victory not just winning!), they made us really feeling happy and that we can achieve anything good even in something like sports, we rushed to the streets and celebrated the moment of the victory by shouting, waving our flags, taking photos, …….etc.
And now, so what??? What is happening now? Why all this hassle everywhere? Why my news feeds in FB contains only everything about the match (statuses, pics, links, and videos)?? Why all web sites, radio stations just only talking about the match and the consequences after that match.
Why just a match can destroy the relationship between two Arab countries (I think the answer is included in the question, Arab!)?
While I’m trying to take a look on one of the most Egyptian websites for news, and as you see in the pic, the part that is supposed to be specified for the most important news contains only (Egyptians, Algerians, what happened to the office of Egypt Air, X says mesh 3areef eh , Y mesh 3agbo el kalam, survey"tefteker masr hated5ol el Mondial wala la2" and there is only one link (the selected in red)that talks about Google Chrome!!!!
I said to myself “let’s refresh”, it may be part of the news, and I found nothing has changed! OMG!
So what? Why?? and till when ??
Could anyone tell me the latest news about “Al Masjid El Aksa” ?
Could anyone tell me the latest news about what really happens inside Egypt?
Could anyone tell me what is happening now in the middle east generally?
Could anyone remember that next Wednesday isa will be the first day of (Zu EL Hijaah) before being the day of the match!??
Actually I am serious about these questions; I didn’t know anything about the above!
I hope anyone could help me..


1 comments:
مدونتك طيبة ومواضيعك جيدة ومفهومة لي في محتواها لكن الغريب علي هو أنك على الرغم من كونك عربية إلا أني لم أرى أي دليل يوثق هذا الإنتماء لعربيتك
كنت أتمنى أن أجد عربية مستنيرة وهذه يتضح لي أنه موجود ولكن الباقي هو أن تكون تلك العربية المستنيرة على وعي كامل بقيمة الحفاظ على هُويتها العربية
دمتِ بكل ود
Post a Comment