Friday, October 30, 2009

It is Fridaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !





Celebrating my lovely Friday starts at Thursday 3:45 ( bardo el dekka fel mawa3ed mohema ) when my mind stops working and thinking in anything except how to spend my weekend , I start collecting my stuff and wishing a happy weekend for my colleagues and then….. running to my bus to go in a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep ..


Now, it is Friday 8:00 AM!

It is the actual start of the weekend really, when I wake up full of energy and enthusiasm ( tab3an 3ashan nayma ableha yegey 12 sa3a walla 7aga ), with a clear mind and feel of peace with myself; enjoying the deep silence around me, nobody in the streets and only sleeping bodies at home..
Holding my hot drink’s cup, and setting on comfortable chair in our balcony under the light morning sun ray, I start writing all my thoughts , all what happened during the previous week, what I liked, I hated about me and people, all what I intended to do the next week and anything comes to my mind at this time…..



Enough writing ba2a ….. It is time to read( mehs keda wla eh :D), I start exploring the facebook to know the most important news ( people news tab3aan ), who got engaged, married, who uploaded what, what are the up to date videos, photos, notes,…..etc , then reading old “bared el jom3ah” for Abdel Wahab Motawe3, and reading the whole week world’s news..



All of the above takes me usually 2, 3 or 4 hours, but they are the best hours in my week really, I feel like am dreaming or doing something that is so special to me and helps me to recharge my energy..



This was about me in Fridaay , about my Friday itself, I like the following:
1- Family gathering: since Friday is the week end for the most of the employees and students, they wake up at the same time taking their breakfast together in one table, sharing their week news and talking together about anything, those talks may strengthen the bonds between all family members.
2- Salat Al Gom3aa: I like the idea that all people prepare themselves for the prayer, by taking their shower, using perfumes, whatever the way of preparation is, it is so wonderful. I love the scene of a guy holding his young suns to the mosque to pray e gom3a together.
3- Reading sorat Al Kahf: it is “نور بين الجمعتين”, I like reading it or listening to Mishary’s voice filling the place with the holy Ayat of the Surah
4- Help my mother in home activities: el bent bardo malhash elli betha we ahy bardo 7aga mo5talefa 3an el computer bardo :D



Generally, I feel that Friday is a small weekly “EID” to us…A non Egyptian friend of me used to say “Gom3a Mubaraka” to me weekly which I liked a lot J


yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah , wonderful times are passing quickly, now I can hear Mum’s voice shouting…”Yassmin…..omy 7adary el fetaaaar ” :D


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love fridays myself ya yassmina for the same very reasons... I don't do nothing big and special, but after long tiring week, doing NOTHING at all always seems to be great and recharging like you said.
And yes, Friday is like a small Eid for Muslims.. you got that right:)
So Gom3a Mubarak :D

mai_fci on October 30, 2009 at 10:57 PM said...

yeeeeees however i make all home work in this day but i really love this day soooooo much :)

i like ur note too ;)

Mastermind said...

I like it :-)

Post a Comment

 

The Little Girl's Thoughts Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates