
Of course when we were young, in our golden age of dreams, we had at least one big dream in our life , something like , when I grow up , I want to be a doctor , teacher , …….and a lot of dreams..
But when time passes, our thoughts change, our atmosphere becomes bigger, and wegain lots of friends & meet lots of people; we discover that life is not disclosed in just those dreams, you will find life sometimes directs you to totally different ways from what you have dreamed with when you were young.
Anyway, the dreams that I talk about are bigger than those, I mean by dreams; those crazy wishes which you talk to yourself about them….something like ( ana 3ayez asaytaar 3ala el 3alaam , ana nefsy ab2a ra2ees gomhoreya :D , ana nefsy ba2a malekeet gamaal el 3alaam mesh emta b2a at5araag , wala ashta3’aal el sho3’lana el folaneya , wala emat atgawez b2a :D :D )
According to me , I can remember 2 of those dreams , the first one was to win the Nobel Prize , I was always imagining myself winning this prize , making interviews on TVs ( we da aham 7aga tab3aan :P), or generally doing something big useful to the world
The other dream was to travel around the world , I think only the curios, risky and travel lovers people will like this idea , I love so much watching people from different countries; how do they eat , drink, wear, their lifestyles generally, how did they make their civilizations, the wars that invaded them and how it affected them ………etc
the second one always comes on my mind when I watch something on TV like a program ( around the world from 80 gardens and somethings like that ) which pop up a question on my mind could those crazy dreams come real in one day ? And if the answer yess ? how ?? or at least what are the steps that should be taken to achieve them ??? And if no, why do we need to have such silly dreams that couldn’t be true one day??
You too , do you have like such dreams ??? or answers for my questions ??


4 comments:
nobel mra wa7da :D genius men yomek :P
ana kan nefsy ab2a movie star w akhod oscar bas lama kebrt shwya b2a nefsy ab2a musician,mainly composer
ana dayman ma ba7bsh a7lm be haga ana 3arf enha sa3b te7sal bas i think da 3eeb feya ya3ny kolna lazm ne7lm w 3la ra2y mounir "law batlna ne7lm nmoot" :D
hayel ya semsem , aslobek laziz w sahal w na7es k2no kalam tala3 mn gwana w k2nha as2la 3yzeen nas2lha w a7lam f3lan momken takoun gat f balna , realy sooo nice keep on ;)
Good Start yassmina :)
Post a Comment