Don’t you feel sometimes that you are always sad and you have a great passion to cry? Have you ever felt that there is a vague something squeezes your heart and made you feel with sorrow and pain although you have almost everything ?
I’m just feeling ashamed when I have such feelings while I have almost everything in my hands!
Thanks GOD, I’m still breathing and still have the chance to improve myself and be well prepared for my next life.
Thanks GOD, I’m strong and healthy while many people are disabled.
Thanks GOD, I have a great family and they are ok, some people are homeless or have bad circumstances.
Thanks GOD, I’m well educated when illiteracy is invading our countries.
Thanks GOD, I’m working in a nice company with nice people and amazing management, while the world is suffering from the Unemployment.
Thanks GOD, I’m Muslim and live in an Islamic country.
Thanks GOD for safety.
Thanks GOD, till now I could easily cry, write and run to release my negative power.
Thanks GOD for feeling sad sometimes, it makes you taste the happiness moments.
Thanks GOD, I have many good friends who are always near.
Thanks God for everything, whatever it is, thanks GOD for the moment, for the past, and for the future.
If you still feeling sad, I have something to say:
لا تحزن اذا منع الله عنك شيئا تحبه فلو علمتم كيف يدبر الله اموركم لذابت قلوبكم من محبته
وَ إِذْ تَأَذَّنَ رَبُّكُمْ لَئِنْ شَكَرْتُمْ لَأَزِيدَنَّكُمْ وَلَئِنْ كَفَرْتُمْ إِنَّ عَذَابِي لَشَدِيدٌ
And any additions are welcomed!


7 comments:
El7amdolelaah ennek katabty el post dah :D
thank GOD for this post
This was a very nice inspring post. We should thank Allah more everyday. So to conclude it
الحمدلله حمدا كثيراً
الحمدلله عدد خلقه و زنت عرشه
Good post as usual, We should always Thank Allah all the time.
Keep up the good posts :)
@ gjoe and zekry : el 7amdollaa 3ala kol post :D
@Ze2red: thanks a lot :), yes el 7amdollla gedaaan 3la kol 7aga
@Hossam : supporting me as usual, Thanks :)
Aww...That was so sweet on so many levels
I've been willing to write such a thing since,like forever!But never got the will in me I guess...
We are all aware of this,at least subconsciously. However,we manipulate our own feelings to go into this sad tiny cycle where, to us, the only escape is a lil bit of drama,tears, and loads of horrible thoughts :)
@Neisy: sa7 gedaan kol kelma olteha , we don't worry , you will write this post very soon, all of bloggeers almost wrote it, bas lesa ama el denya te3mel 3amayelha ma3aki, enty lesa so3'anana :D
Post a Comment