Today, I woke up feeling happy, the weather is awesome, the sun light is amazing especially after the past hot days. I felt like I want to go out to any place where I can run. I checked my facebook, my gmail inbox, read my favorite weekly article, called a dear friend and she recommended me some places to go out.
I thought seriously in that, and went to my brother who is in the secondary stage and told him what do you think about going out for refreshment at least, he answers me literally “تعالي نخرج في رحاب اللغة الفرنسية ” :D , the first depressing answer!
I went to my sister, I told her “ana nefsy a5rog awe”, she replied , “bet7eby men awe!!???”. I understood that she has a lot of study.
After that I’ve remembered the money we have just spent in our car, and remembered very important thing….My weekly quiz, a presentation in the department meeting, some late work , and blah balha bla...
So , I think that it is enough eni ashem el neseeem from our balakony , see you there!


16 comments:
Lol. that's hilarious. Ana kaman bashemo fe betna :D
3ala fekra le sababen ma , enty gety fe3lan 3ala baly we ana baktebo :D
heehee... okay now i wish if we would both know el sabab el khafy.
Let's see, maybe because my family, like yours prefer to spend sham el neseem at home? or maybe because i have some left work behind like you that i need to finish today :D
da mesh may be :D, da sure :)
lol good luck with that (the sham nseem at the balcony :P)
howa maynf3sh yetsham fi 7eta tanya :D
PS ana 7arebt 3ashan a3raf acomment, shofelek serfa fi your blog ya hanem, 2alak developers 2al
ahhhhhhhhh, w ana kaman bat3azeb while commenting. el ra7ma 7elwa ya semsem.
ana tester 3ala fekra :P
yassmeeeeen, enty shelty el security????
yes ,eshme3na ?
3ashan ne3mel FARAAAAAAA77777 :D
loolloollllyyyyyyyy!!!
ana shammeet el neseem fi Alexxxxx :D
@AMy: WOW :)
howwa el developers etshatamo bayen hena? leh keda ya Deppy!
I spent like two mins, 3ashan afteker ana shammeto fen, we ba3den ektashaft enno el re7la kollaha kanet in my room, inside a very nice book ..
hmm ..
I like your blog design btw :)
.. and .. good luck in your studies :)
ghleban beyt-hya2lak, mado2esh :D
nice book!! hmmm... which was??
this book :)
@ Ibhog : thanks i hope you will like the content too ISA :)
and thanks for the book
Post a Comment