Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Equation...





If anyone asked you “how old are you?”, how would you answer ?

If me; I’ll answer him with my age, but I’ll feel I’m a liar because I’m not the kind of people who used to calculate my years using days and hours, no!

To me, your age equals to how many times you felt happy , how many lessons and experiences did you get from your life, what did you add for the life, how many bad moments do you have, and how old your heart is ?!

For that reason, when it becomes so dark , I feel like I’m in my 60’s , another times I feel like in my 30’s and in most interesting times I feel that my real age doesn’t exceed 15 :D

So, to calculate my age, I need to mention the variables of the equation, the measure one is happiness. Here are some things make me feeling happy daily:

1- When I laugh a lot and from my heart

2- When I’m greeting all my colleagues at work and exchanging kind compliments

3- When I have both “akla 7elwa” , “rokoba more7a” J

4- When I wake up in the early morning and decide to have a fresh start

5- When I have my hot drink watching from my window our employees when they get off the bus at the very early morning or watching them parking their cars

6- When I got appreciated

7- When I receive calls from my dearest friends

8- When I have interesting chats with my friends

9- When I’m looking good

10- When I’m shopping a lone

11- When I generate more bugs :P

12- When I fully utilize my time

13- When I drive and when I get my destination in a reasonable time

Those are the most daily actions, my happiness thermometer increases when one of them happens, at the end of the day, I remember those small things I’m feeling happier, and I find myself still younger.

Finally this is how I calculate my age:

My age = Happy moments + lessons learnt + what I’ve added to my life and to others + warm family moments + true friends…

The less the right hand side, the more the left one ..It seems mathematically illogical but it works :)

5 comments:

zekry on July 31, 2010 at 7:41 PM said...

"The less the right hand side, the more the left one ..It seems mathematically illogical but it works"
fakrteeny bel math bta3 3assem Tharwat :P :D
ya rab el right hand side yeb2a infinity :)

Yassminaz on July 31, 2010 at 9:40 PM said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, mateftekerlena 7aga 3edla :d

Ze2red on August 2, 2010 at 12:38 AM said...

PS: i hate commenting here, today BS it's a third time to comment today.

briefly ba2a, i never viewed myself over 40, and mainly i'm between 18-20. How come ba2a you reached 60?

Yassminaz on August 2, 2010 at 7:00 PM said...

When you don't see anything except black ...

when you wish to die at the moment ...

I feel like 40 when i become wise :D

Blue Berry on August 3, 2010 at 12:30 PM said...

I like your equation geddan ; especially it doesn't follow any science at all ;)

Post a Comment

 

The Little Girl's Thoughts Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates