Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Regrets..Dreams..Fears...





Regrets : I'm the kind of people who don't usually regret for anything they did. However; while I was watching pictures of memories through my life, I noticed that I'm carrying many bad feelings towards most of them, although I could have been more happier. I really regretted for each moment I wasted in negative feelings , being sad and depressed .....

Dreams: I'm still dreaming of traveling around the world, experiencing new cultures, food, languages,people, and change faces ba2a !But actually I don't have any plans for this dream.

Fears: The greatest fear is to reach the last moment in my life without being ready..

All what am really searching for is ...the peace of mind ..

And you , what are your Regrets, Dreams, and Fears ????

4 comments:

Blue Berry on June 30, 2010 at 11:26 PM said...

I liked yours :)

w.r.t. me , hmmmm let me say that all of the three are mixed together and for the time being I am OK letting them as they are

Ze2red on June 30, 2010 at 11:58 PM said...

this is thoughtful... deep... straight to the point.

I missed your blog :)

zekry on July 1, 2010 at 12:09 AM said...

hope ur regrets fade away , ur dreams come true and ur fears never happen :)

Nouna on July 4, 2010 at 12:26 AM said...

No Regrets.. But Lessons .. :)
Dreams? mmm .. It's a secret ;)
My worst fear is men.

Post a Comment

 

The Little Girl's Thoughts Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates