Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Ramblings-1


This is my first series to write. Friday is the most day that is full of thoughts. I used to revise all week’s events and analyze everything, so I found it a good idea to gather all those ideas in a weekly Friday post. The most powerful thing in this posts is that they will be random and scattered..

Let’s Start :)

  • I’m not into reading newspapers and news, my brother used to keep me updated with everything new. The first thing he told me at the morning is to read the first page at “Al-Ahram” journal. While reading, I stopped at this title “ستجدونني دائما الى جانبكم” !! eh da howa enta aslan lesa 3andak amal tekamel !!! tab e7na mesh 3ayzeen!!
  • The biggest lie of the day : “refer to the same page ”the first one of Al-Ahram today"!
  • Reading the same journal but this time is the page of “bareed el gom3a” made me very depressed and asked myself “till when guys will stop doing this silly game ba2a !”
  • I found that fantastic quote”: رغبتك في زاهد فيك مذلة نفس, وزهدك في راغب فيك نقصان حظ” for Ali ibn Taleb
  • Having a car is not very amazing thing, especially when you have people around you still acting like “yaaaaaaaaay , Limosine at anytime with unpaid driver!”, or “I missed you so much and I want to see you ”!
  • I’m feeling very tired physically, thanks GOD it is seasonal; how about disabled people and how do they feel!
  • Ya tara what would my masters supervisor will say when he will see my face this time, I think expecting the worst will work in this case :D
  • This morning I woke up feeling with grief, I really missed that feeling of every Friday morning, I want those days back :(
  • My weekly favorite article has been stopped, I started to worry about him :D
  • I hate it when a girl calls me “ezayek ya tota” aw “nona” , I imagine myself as a 3 years old girl with a tied hair from both sides and holding candy in her hands!
  • ·The following key words are getting my nervious: “ya me3lam , ya handaza, ya captine, ya bashmohandes (especailly for anyone who is totally irrelated to “el handasa”), ya handaza, ya bob and all similar words and i used to call them "Microbuses Language" :D
  • I wonder what is the idea behind writing status on Facebook like “Happy Birthday to Me” or “Thanks for all friends wishes for happy (whatever)!”, is that a trial to embarrassing you for not saying that..tab bel 3end walahy mana ayla happy BD:P
  • The funniest thing about my newly married friends is that they all have the same question “a3melo eh el naharda 3ala el 3’ada ?” . I’ve asked one of my friends the next day”3amaltelo eh embare7 3ala el 3’ada” and got the answer: “kalemto yegeeb akl we howa gay fe sekka ” :D
  • Warning: it is too hot outside, and the next days the temperature will reach 42 degrees..! mesh hansayef ba2a wala eh????

See you next Friday!

P.S: Thanks to Neisy's blog :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aywaah ana bakrah ya bob de bezzat!

I can't even remember the last time I read a newspaper, but I'm sure it was months ago!

Yassminaz on May 8, 2010 at 12:52 AM said...

We lesa feeeh ba2y el list : Ya Prince" w "Ya Negm" w "Ya Ghaly" w "Ya Bn 3ammy!" :D

No it is not good for you, at least choose the right newspaper :)

Ze2red on May 10, 2010 at 6:22 AM said...

** okay... owning a car... not so good yet so great, at least you can go wherever you want whenever u want men gheer 2emara fadya, the down side w za7ma w 2arfa :(... bas fel sief w el 7ar 3arbeya be takeef ne3ema ya okhty :D

** MSc prof... big LOL.

** why ahmed helmy stopped, ze3lt keda!

** about el low level language... BAKRAHAAAAA!

** 7elwa kalemto yegeeb akl w howa gay, ray2eeen ;)

** el gaw kan me7tag wa7ed mayyoo w ba7r :D

Yassminaz on May 10, 2010 at 11:32 AM said...

Thanks begad mesh 3arfa a2oleek eh , really your comments made my day :)

regarding the car, already it is something asasy gedaan el 7amdolla

Polka Dotted on May 18, 2010 at 11:08 AM said...

I Just love ramblings !!!!

I also hate this seasonal-stage of being tired.... it's hateful when you start working knowing that there will be no summer vacation like when you were @ school :(

- I would like to add to the "tota" and "nona" being called "BEBEEE" and "looolooooo"... Gosh I have a name!!! it's so hateful especially when being sent in a text!

- to the handaza thing... there is also "ya m3alemy.. ya shaba7... ya negm... ya brenZZ...


cheer up ! :D

Post a Comment

 

The Little Girl's Thoughts Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez Blogger Templates